Saturday, May 3, 2014

Adventures


























There have been many adventures here recently. Some planned and some unplanned.
 
The view on the roof at dusk never gets old.

The adventurous hike to Delbourg climbing rocks and wading rivers.







 



 

Brooke and I enjoying the breeze

 

 

Sweet babies we passed on our hike just enjoying the river.
 

 

Brooke learned how to weave! Even though this lady was VERY skeptical of her skill. ;)

 

We made it! The school at Delbourg.
 

Precious School Direction/Administration office at Delbourg
 

Beautiful hike to our school in Pennsick. A planned adventure that was a 1.5 hour hike there and back two days after hiking to Delbourg. We will spread those out a little more next time. :)


A friend I made when we got there.
 
When these little guys visit my office, it always makes my day!
 

Adrien and I matching!
 

Patrick and I had to cross a river unexpectedly on the way to our school in Orangers
 

 

It was a muddy mess!
 

Patrick in action! Taking a picture of a student receiving a gift from her sponsor.
 

 

Some of our students at the Orangers school. We love their uniforms!!
 

Some of our orphanage cuties walking to church!


 Ice cream party instead of staff meeting!
 

 Enjoying some fried Akra on a Friday afternoon.

 The way they packed my togo food at a restaurant in Port au Prince! Hahaha.
 

This hill from the office up to the house is long and hard, and I complain about it most days, but it's beautiful and I can't believe I call it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment